What is NilePreneurs Initiative?
It is an initiative under the supervision of the Central Bank of Egypt to support entrepreneurship, Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and strengthening local products. This initiative is being implemented in cooperation with Ministry of Planning, The Academy of Scientific Research, Medium, Small and Micro Enterprises Development Agency (MSMEDA), banks, Egyptian Banking Institute (EBI), and numerous concerned parties. Further, other stakeholders from government authorities, private sectors, donors and societal institutions will contribute in establishing business development hubs. In addition to, providing various kinds of financial and technical support to all projects and enterprises sponsored by the initiative.
We look forward to be a center of excellence and create an appropriate technical and financial consulting environment for entrepreneurs and Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Egypt and in the Middle East.
Make it possible for youth, entrepreneurs and Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to obtain services, advisory support and applicable financial and non-financial solutions. All to be provided according to the highest quality standards to improve their financial and technical performance in the market and achieve their goals.
- Provide business development services to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and entrepreneurs in order to improve their working environment and enable them to take future decisions.
- Transform the innovative ideas of youth into feasible projects.
- Help youth willing to establish private projects to choose the activity according to their capabilities.
- Promote financial and banking culture in coordination with fund raising entities.
- Help raise awareness on suitable funding sources whether banking or non-banking
- Raise awareness on facilities development for those operating in Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Coordinate with Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) services providers to promote the institutional capabilities for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and entrepreneurs.
- Provide information, studies and data which contribute in developing Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) through Egypt’s projects platform
- Reinforce competitiveness and export capability for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Provide training opportunities to enhance knowledge and successful management skill for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) owners and entrepreneurs
- Act as a liaison between companies, entrepreneurs, supply chains, local market and exporters
- Provide opportunities to participate in exhibitions.
- All start-ups / Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Emerging investors searching for new working opportunities
- Innovators and entrepreneurs seeking technical support and funding to transform their ideas into feasible projects
- Youth (from both genders) who aspire accessing the business field and establish private business
- New Project Idea Creation service
- New Project Establishment service
- Service to facilitate registration and access to activity licenses
- Feasibility study services
- Service for facilitating access to financing services
- Financial analysis and evaluation service
- Networking services with suppliers and targeted markets
- Knowledge and data dissemination services related to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Training Services, Building Capabilities & Workshops