Safeguarding Customer Rights
Attijariwafa bank Egypt is eager to protect your interests as a customer throughout all aspects of providing you with products and services. In the event you have a complaint, please be advised that we are happy to address it within the following guidelines:
- We receive complaints through the following channels:
- Our 24/7 call center
- 16222 for Retail, Prestige, and Enterprise customers. (From outside Egypt +202 25296100)
- 16122 for Premier Customers. (From outside Egypt +202 25291300)
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit any of our branches to fill out a formal complaint form.
- Or visit our head office and meet with a customer service representative during working hours.
- Our 24/7 call center
- Once your complaint is received, we exert every effort to resolve it within 15 working days. Some complaints will be resolved faster, and some will potentially require longer investigation from our part. In this event, we will advise you.
- We shall confirm that we received your complaint and communicate its assigned case number via a recorded call, SMS, email, or regular mail within two working days of receiving your complaint to allow you to track your complaint using the assigned case number.
- We shall also notify you either by a recorded call, SMS, email, or regular mail with the investigation finding and resolution.
- The customer has the right to object on the complaint resolution within 15 days of being notified with the initial finding. In the event no objection is received, customer acceptance of the complaint resolution is implied.
According to the Central Bank of Egypt (CBE) regulations, the customer has the right to raise a complaint with the CBE only after raising a complaint with the bank. Please include our complaint reference number within your complaint to the CBE.
For lost or stolen Cards, please contact our 24/7 call center immediately
The Bank is keen to provide the best banking products and services to its customers as well as responsible towards its customers with regard to banking products and services provided by either the bank or external support companies or payment service providers. In case of any complaints, please contact the customer service center to discuss and respond to the complaint.
- Late payment fees commission shall apply in accordance with the bank’s schedule of charges.
- Impacting your credit standing may affect your ability to obtain credit facilities from our bank or other banks.
- Any delay in payment within the specified dates may lead to include your name in the negative lists of the Central Bank of Egypt or among the clients whom credit is prohibited, and may affect your ability to obtain other credit facilities in the future. Also, shall lead to taking legal actions to collect the bank’s dues.
- Direct debit from any of your accounts held with us will take place in case there is sufficient balance to cover the overdue debit of this facility.